No products in the basket.
The 5 Levels of Formality
ISBN: 9780993571800 Category: Network Marketing, Network Marketing Prospecting Guides Tags: confidence, control, empowering, entrepreneur, fear of failure, mlm, network marketing, overcome, prospects, success
How to best avoid Rejection, Ridicule & Resistance when Prospecting People for your Network Marketing Business… and why you’ve so far avoided telling your own sister about it!
Have you ever experienced the following? A new, fired-up distributor joins your business, excited about the opportunity to change their life circumstances for the better. They “get” the business, they know what they have to do to make a success of it and they can’t wait to get started. Equally, you’re excited about your new recruit.
Out of stock
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CUSTOMERS ALSO BROUGHT
By reading this book, you will learn:
- How, when it comes to prospecting scripts, one size does not fit all
- How to prospect everyone on your contact list using an approach that is based upon your existing relationship with them
- How to overcome the mental brick wall that many distributors hit when deciding who to contact first
- How to go back to people who you’ve already “blown out”!
- How to reframe your thinking about your contact list before blowing them out!
- How to approach your closest family and friends and avoid coming across as “salesy” or weird, given that “you only get one chance to make a first impression”
- How to overcome the fear of making the initial contact with people on your list
- How to clear the fog of who to approach first – and why
- How to identify and maximise prospecting opportunities that arise within your everyday life
- How to develop relationships with people, over time, that will make it feel completely natural to share your business opportunity with them
- How to get prospects to ask you about your business
- How to successfully approach those intimidating people on your chicken list
- How to get your new team members into action and off to a resistance-free start
- How to reduce the chances of new team members quitting by teaching them skills that will get them off to the best possible start
- How to embrace rejection by building an effective “No For Now” list.
- How to duplicate these philosophies and skills through your team
- How to minimise resistance, suspicion and ridicule from the people who know you best
- How to combat the fear of approaching people with the help of helium balloons!
Written as a story, based on real-life events, we follow the transformation of Sam Hirst on his rollercoaster journey – from the highs of being an excited new distributor, to the lows of personal rejection, disillusionment and frustration – and finally through to becoming an accomplished and successful Network Marketer.