No products in the basket.
79 NETWORK MARKETING TIPS
Time goes by whether we become successful or not – and time is much more fun when we are achieving our goals, helping others, earning a great income and in charge of our life.
Everyone who joins a network marketing business wants to achieve success, but how?
- What should I do first?
- What should I watch out for?
- Where do I start with my new distributors?
For entrepreneurs who are new to the profession, this book has 79 quick, actionable tips so that you can start accelerating your business quickly.
For the more experienced Leader who is already successful and wants to become even better, this book gives you the exact tasks that you can implement immediately.
GO FOR NO!
Entertaining and fast-paced, Go for No!® is the best-selling fable that motivates readers to overcome self-imposed limitations and to literally fail their way to success. It teaches that the ultimate strategy for achieving sales success (and outrageous levels of success in life) is not to merely “tolerate” failure and rejection but to intentionally seek it out.
Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones but “NO” Can Never Hurt Me! That’s the lesson twenty-eight year old copier salesman Eric James Bratton is about to learn. And he’s going to learn it from the most unlikely of mentors – himself! Imagine going to bed one night, then to awaken the next morning in a strange house with no idea of how you got there. Only this house doesn’t belong to just anyone – it belongs to you… a wildly successful future version of the person you might one day become, providing you are willing to start doing one simple thing. Before the weekend is over Eric will learn…
- What it takes to outperform 92% of the world’s salespeople
- That failing and being a “failure” are two very different things
- Why it’s important to celebrate success and failure
- The five failure levels and how to progress through them
- How to get past failures quickly and then move on
- That the most empowering word in the world is not yes… it’s NO! And much, much more! These lessons are destined to change the way he thinks, the way he sells, and the way he lives forever. And they’ll do the same for you.
THE PROSPECTING GAME:
In this Audio book, you will learn exactly how to approach people, how to answer awkward questions with confidence and how to handle prospects who don’t join immediately. You will see how to stay in touch with them, improve your friendships, and enjoy building your network marketing business.
The good news is – yes, network marketing can be built with compassion, politeness, and a deep concern for others. And no, you don’t have to be high-pressure salesperson, a bully or a walk-on-water superstar to succeed.
Discover the basic business-building techniques in this book and get ready to improve your financial future immediately.