Mastering Go For No!
By Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz
This groundbreaking program covers 20 ‘core concepts’ you must know to get on the path of changing how you think, feel, and behave when it comes to the word “NO!” Richard and Andrea are in the studio together and the ideas and strategies they share will help you…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CUSTOMERS ALSO BROUGHT
As recommended by Dr Tom Barrett
This CD Program takes the “go for no” strategy to a whole new level: MASTERY!
(NOTE: This is NOT the book on CD!) This groundbreaking program covers 20 ‘core concepts’ you must know to get on the path of changing how you think, feel, and behave when it comes to the word “NO!” Richard and Andrea are in the studio together and the ideas and strategies they share will help you…
* Dramatically increase your sales
* Increase prospecting activity
* EXPLODE your income
* Remove negative feelings about hearing “No”
* Eliminate business “slumps” keeping you inspired during tough times
* Motivate you to breakthrough to the next level
With almost 3 hours of high-impact content on three audio CDs, this program will have a measurable impact on your business and has the power to change your life!
The 20 core concepts you will learn include:
1. How to Develop a more empowering definition of “failure”
2. Achieving “success” requires a conscious decision to work to “failure”
3. Get beyond the “willingness” to tolerate NO and learn to embrace it!
4. Your N.Q. (NO-Quotient™) is significantly more important than your I.Q.
5. In terms of presentations, QUANTITY usually trumps QUALITY.
6. When it comes to increasing NOs, you’ve got a need for speed!
7. Your reaction to YES and NO should be of equal emotional intensity.
8. Create a heightened sense of NO “awareness” by counting your NOs.
9. To value NO, you must know (and mentally verbalize) its value.
10. Having YES goals is important. Having NO-Goals™ is critical!
11. Increase the TOTAL NUMBER of NO’s within every interaction
12. Offering “options” is an important way to increase your NOs
13. If your success rate is over 30%, you’re not challenging yourself.
14. It takes no more energy to get a BIG “NO” than to get a small one.
15. Never make a decision for others as to what they’ll decide, do or spend.
16. The only way to discover “the line” is to step over it now and then.
17. Within every NO is the information we need to move forward/improve
18. The Quantity of prospects dictates the Quality & Persistence required.
19. NO doesn’t mean never; NO means not yet. Keep going! Don’t quit!
20. It’s not just what you “make” that matters. It’s what you become!
These 20 concepts will change your beliefs, give you ideas, or do both at the same time. After spending nearly 3 years crafting this program, the feedback on it has been nothing short of phenomenal. In fact, fans of the book often tell us that this program is even better!
I'm a professional speaker, co-author of multiple business fables and most recently have added fiction to my resume.
As co-author of the best-selling title, Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There I am wildly passionate about teaching audiences how they can overcome fear of failure and rejection and reprogram how they think about the word No!
Grew up a loyal Cubs fan in Chicago, IL, and (like so many others) is still waiting
Cut his teeth in sales working for his sales-legend father, Don Fenton Sr., in the automotive fleet business
Managed a restaurant at the age of 17 while still a senior in High School
Recipient of the Trumpeter award, clothing-giant Hart Shaffner & Marx’s highest front-line sales recognition
Won a Regional Toastmasters Speech competition in humor
Has written several screenplays, a couple have been read by many of Hollywood’s biggest producers – and were declined… for now
First became a member of the National Speakers Association in Los Angeles in 1985 and was Member of the Year 2010 for the NSA Oregon Chapter