No products in the basket.
Stop Thinking, Start Living
ISBN: 9780722535479 Categories: Book of the Month, Self-Help Tags: change, communication, confidence, control, energy, framework, goals, happiness, inspiration, life, mindset, motivation, personal development, positivity, power, relationships, success
APRIL 2017 BOOK OF THE MONTH
In this indispensable handbook, Richard Carlson demonstrates how we can change everything in our lives earn more money, meet new friends, get a new job yet still feel dissatisfied. Happiness, he says, is not ‘out there’ but within, a state of mind that is independent of circumstance:
‘If you begin to see that your thoughts are not the real thing they’re just thoughts and as thoughts they can’t hurt you your entire life will begin to change today.’
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CUSTOMERS ALSO BROUGHT
Carlson’s step-by-step guide explains:
• How your thoughts determine how you feel.
• Why thinking about problems only makes them worse.
• That thoughts come and go you are free to choose at any moment which to hold on to and which to let go.
• Straightforward methods for conquering depression.
• How to dismiss negative thoughts and discover inner contentment.
• How to overcome lifelong pessimism and start really living.